Thursday, January 12, 2012

ANGELS

I know they're with you day by night.
Protecting your innocence, guiding your life...
At five months old, I can reminisce,
your chestnut eyes looking up...
The bright, warm, smile that surfaced on your cute face,
your excitement from their embrace...
Through the years, as you grew,
never did they abandon you...
Now your eighteen, a young man,
I know in my heart, they still protect and guide you...
Mommy can't see them but I know you can.
When I say my morning prayers,
I thank God for blessing you with angels,
I believe you can see...
I pray your angels will be with you through eternity...
I pray to God, thanking him everyday,
for blessing me with you, my son, my angel,
who sings to me everday.
My special angel who has touched my heart and soul...
To you, Demi, I've learned so much in your autistic world...

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful and touching poem to your son with Autism. My daughter Alanis is heaven sent to me as well. I wouldn't change a thing about her, because God sent her to me for a reason. She's my life and a hero! I have learned so much about what an Autism Spectrum Disorder is through my daughter's daily routine and challenges with Autism. Big Huges to you and your son. God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. Thank you for the kind words. I as well have learned so much from my angel. He is my angel sent from God who teaches me so much in life. Best wishes and blessings to you and your daughter.

      Delete