Wednesday, December 7, 2011

GHOSTLY TOES IN BILLY BULLY BLUE

     "Ghostly toes, ghostly toes, our mystery, you only know," whispered Peaches to her ten, snow-pea shaped toes.  She rubbed them together softly.  Peaches drifted off into dream land. 
     "Ha-Ha!  Your ears are to long.  Your tail looks like a cotton ball.  Pew!  you stink like carrots," laughed Billy Bully Blue. 
     "Stop it!  Why do you tease me?  It's not nice," mumbled Ben Bunny.
     "I'm Billy Bully Blue.  I'm the baddest billy goat on this farm.  I can do or say whatever I want to.  That's why!"
     "Boo-hoo," cried Ben Bunny as he hopped away.  He hid behind the carrot patch.
     "Why are you crying?  You're such a cute, fuzzy bunny," whispered a soft voice.
     Ben Bunny looked up and saw a little girl.  She had long, dark, wavy hair.  Her eyes were big as buttons and the color of chocolate.  She was holding a blanket.
     "Who are you?  I'm Ben Bunny.  I love to eat carrots."
     "My name is Peaches.  This is my blanket, Ki-Ki."  Peaches dried Ben Bunny's tears with her soft, pastel colored blanket.  "My ghostly toes brought me here."  Peaches wiggled her ten, snow-pea shaped toes.  They're magic!  I rub them together.  I whisper to them.  Then my ghostly toes take me and Ki-Ki on magical adventures," giggled Peaches.
     "Wow!  That's great!  But Billy Bully Blue is not a magical adventure.  He bullies me," said Ben Bunny.
     "Not any more.  Ki-Ki and I are here to help.  Where is this Billy Bully Blue?"
     "I think he's coming to the carrot patch now.  Listen and you can hear his hooves," whispered Ben Bunny.
     "Stinky!  Ugly, cotton tail!  Wierd, long ears," teased Billy Bully Blue.  "I know you're hiding here in the carrot patch.  Come out, come out, where ever you are," laughed Billy Bully Blue.
     "He's not stinky!  He is a cute Bunny.  Bunnies have cute, fuzzy tails.  Bunnies like to eat carrots.  All bunnies have long ears.  That's why bunnies have such good hearing," said Peaches.
     "Who are you?"  Billy Bully Blue stopped in his tracks.  He stood very still. 
     "My name is Peaches.  This is my blanket, Ki-Ki.  These are my ghostly toes."  Peaches wiggled her ten, ghostly toes.  "Ben Bunny is my friend.  We are going on a fun, magical adventure!"
     "Would you like to go with us, Billy Bully Blue?  We're going to have fun," cheered Ben Bunny.
     "Me? No!  There's no such thing as a magical adventure.  I'm staying right here!I'm going to crush your carrots with my hooves," snapped Billy Bully Blue.  He then began crushing the carrots.
     "Ghostly toes, ghostly toes, our mystery, you only know," whispered Peaches to her ten, snow-pea shaped toes.  Peaches, Ki-Ki and Ben Bunny vanished in thin air! 
     "Where did they go?  Ben Bunny did care that I was crushing his carrots."  Billy Bully Blue was confused.  He began to hear laughing.  He looked to his left.  He looked to his right.  He saw nothing.
     "Tag!  You're it," laughed Ben Bunny as he hopped around the farm.
     "I'm going to catch you," giggled Peaches while skipping with Ki-Ki in her hand.
     Peaches, Ki-Ki and Ben Bunny were having a great time while playing tag.  They hopped, skipped and ran all over the farm.  They tagged each other back and forth.
     "Where are you guys?  I can hear you but I can't see you," shouted Billy Bully Blue.
     "We are playing tag!  My ghostly toes have made us invisible.  We can see you but you can't see us," explained Peaches to Billy Bully Blue.
     "You can't bully me if you can't see me," giggled Ben Bunny.  To their surprise, Billy Bully Blue stopped crushing the carrots with his hooves.
     "I'm sorry for bullying you, Ben Bunny.  I want to have a magical adventure.  I'm sorry for crushing your carrots with my hooves."  Billy Bully Blue had made an honest apology.
     "Ghostly toes, ghostly toes, our mystery, only you know," whispered Peaches to her ten, snow-pea shaped toes.
     "I accept your apology.  Tag, your it," laughed Ben Bunny while he tagged Billy Bully Blue.
     "I can see you guys now," chuckled Billy Bully Blue.
     Peaches, Ki-Ki, Ben Bunny and Billy Bully Blue enjoyed playing tag all together.  They skipped, galloped and hopped through their magical adventure.
     "Ghostly toes, ghostly toes, our mystery, only you know," whispered Peaches to her ten, snow-pea shaped toes.  Like magic, they all reappeared in the carrot patch.
     "Look, everybody!  The carrots are not crushed anymore," cheered Billy Bully Blue. 
     "You're right," agreed Ben Bunny.
     "It's magic," explained Peaches.  "It's time for Ki-Ki, my ghostly toes and I to go now.  We had so much fun with you both."
     "Thank you so much, Peaches.  You to, Ki-Ki," said Ben Bunny.
     "Yes, thank you Peaches and Ki-Ki.  I had so much fun on our magical, adventure.  I now have new friends,"" agreed Billy Bully Blue.
     "You're both very welcome.  Good bye."  Peaches rubbed her ghostly toes together softly.  She whispered to her ghostly toes again.  Peaches and Ki-Ki drifted back to dream land.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment